1.7.12

Competent?

Its the 1st of July! Yay! This is the month where I start my first job in my adult life - Psyched!!

The last two weeks were devoted to orientation, during which I met some pretty welcoming folks both in and out of UKentucky. So, during the course of orientation I had a certification class to take and I totally blew it! Well not quite - but I mean I had more incorrect answers than most if not all of my peers during the exercise. I was upset and discouraged all at once. Work didn't even start yet and the thought of being an incompetent physician was scary enough!

The upside to this event was, I picked up my books and started studying all over again! Way to learn from my mistakes. So on that note I think I've matured a little, instead of playing the blame game, I simply  chose to move on and make it bigger and better next time.

...But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles, run and not fail ...


1 comment: